Free School Meals (Pupil Premium)
Please inform us if you think your child is eligible for Free School Meals. We are able to claim extra funding to support your child’s learning, supplement trips and residentials, provide a club each term alongside many other benefits. There is no obligation to actually take the meals.
You are able to claim Free School Meals if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after not being qualified for Working Tax Credit
- All Universal Credit Claimant
If you think you are eligible, please pop into the office and pick up an application form or apply directly online through the link below, or if you require any help at all completing the application please call or speak to Sarah Ludlam or Jess Lewis who are on the front desk and very happy to help.
Please click here to access the Pupil Premium Report page